Sunday 6 November 2011

Koyote's Kim Jongmin spends his time contemplating life at home

http://www.koreaboo.com/index.html/_/general/koyotes-kim-jongmin-spends-his-time-contem-r11263


Koyote's Kim Jongmin revealed on the November 5th episode of MBC "Sebakwi" that he spends most of his time alone at home. He elaborated, "I mainly talk to myself as I play computer games. I contemplate who I am."

At this, the hosts suggested that Kim Jongmin reenact the scene. Kim Jongmin then earnestly began asking himself, "Who are you? What kind of person are you? What are you good at? I'm tired. Why are you tired? I don't know. I'm just tired."

Go Youngwook interjected upon seeing his earnest expression, "Go out and get a breath of fresh air," prompting laughter across the audience.

Meanwhile, this episode of "Sebakwi" also saw guests like Choi Yeonje, Kim Yeonwoo, and An Soyoung.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...