Thursday 2 February 2012

’1N2D’ Na Young Suk PD, “Last filming…I think I would cry



Na Young Suk PD expressed the sadness he fees with the end of ’1 Night 2 Days’ nearing.

KBS 2TV’s ’1 Night 2 Days’ has only 2 dates left for filming on February 10th and 11th. ’1 Night 2 Days’ will close its curtains at the end of February as it had been said previously.

Na Young Suk PD said in a phone conversation with NewsEn recently, “There is a meeting going on about the last filming. There is nothing decided on.”

Na Young Suk added, “It is the last filming but I have no intention of making the ‘end’ front and center. I’m thinking of giving it a light touch with the meaning that the follow up program will continue on.”

But Na Young Suk also said, “But when the last filming ends, I honestly think I would cry. I will do my best to give it the best ending.”

Source: NewsEN via Nate @ kpopfever

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...