Wednesday 21 August 2013

Koyote’s Shinji Reveals Boyfriend Yoo Byung Jae’s Night Habits

Koyote's Shinji revealed details about her basketball player boyfriend on the air.
On August 19, KBS2 aired an episode of "National Talk Show Hello" that featured Koyote members.

The topic of the day was "Husbands that Don't Come Home at Night," in which wives talked about their husbands' night habits. One guest complained, "My husband likes to go night fishing. One time I decided to tag along, but when I couldn't take it anymore, I had to go to sleep alone."


Upon hearing this, Shinji said, "Night fishing, it's really..." then sighed. She continued, "My current boyfriend Yoo Byung Jae likes night fishing as well. So I know how you feel."
Upon hearing about Shinji's boyfriend story, netizens said, "Shinji revealed her boyfriend likes to go fishing at night," "It's good to hear more about Shinji and her boyfriend," and "Shinji goes through the same things as other women."

kpopstarz

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...