Thursday 25 September 2014

Kim Jong Min talks about the highest income that he had ever received



http://jongminkoyote.blogspot.com/2014/09/kim-jong-min-and-noh-yoo-min-taxi-140923.html

--------------------
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=328499



Kim Jong Min talked about the highest income that he has ever received.

On September 23rd, KOYOTE's Kim Jong Min and NRG's No Yoo Min appeared on tvN 'Talk Show Taxi,' and talked about their careers.

Kim Jong Min was asked about the highest income that he has ever received, and Kim Jong Min said, "KOYOTE made a humongous hit back in 2002."

He went on, "I was about 24 years old, and I received 100 million KRW in cash. That was from our album sales profits and performance guarantees. I felt like the entire world was mine, and all I could see was the money. My mom was the first person who came up to my mind, and I sent her about half of the money."

Kim Jong Min also said, "I spent most of the money for people around me. I payed almost everything when I met my friends. I have tendency of bragging, and I spent quite a lot."

Meanwhile, No Yoo Min drew attention by telling that he wrote an oath with his blood in order to get married.

/Reporting by Jeong Ju-Ri en@starnnews.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...