Wednesday 27 January 2016

1N2D Yoo PD’s Osen Interview Part 1 - KIM JONG MIN ONLY





1N2D Yoo PD’s Osen Interview Part 1

1N2D had good results last year, what are you thoughts?“Everyone worked hard, but it feels like Kim Jongmin-sshi being awarded was a reward for the one person that worked the hardest. Just like everyone wanted, the person who sincerely works hard without change got awarded, so I’m happy too. We didn’t even anticipate the Best Program Award, so when the final results were announced, I was so bewildered that I couldn’t say everything I wanted to. I was happy, of course. It’s been so long and so many new programs have come that I was wondering, “Is it right to keep on doing something that’s been done?”. I think it’s right to stick with it. Now, we’re finding our own way, but I’m also thankful for the people that passed the baton to us when we first started too.”

There were two winners. I’m curious of who took the bill for the dinner that day.“Originally it was going to be the Top Excellence Winner, Jongmin-sshi. But half-way through, someone already took care of it. It was probably Joohyukie hyung that did it, but I don’t know. It’s still a mystery. It seems like Joohyukie hyung came because it was the end-of-the-year and he wanted to greet the members and staff. There’s talk that Jongmin-sshi will pay for a round at the beginning of the year, but I don’t know when he’ll keep his promise.”

CSOURCE & CONTINUE READ HERE 
http://goonggeumhani.tumblr.com/post/138123245062/1n2d-yoo-pds-osen-interview-part-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...