Sunday 28 February 2016

1N2D S3 E112



http://kkuljaem.blogspot.my/2016/02/1n2d-harbin-pt1-mudo-counselling.html



Xports News - Naver: '1N2D', Sleeping outdoors in Harbin's 26 degrees below zero temperature

1. [+1,462, -45] Wow~ Our members are awesome!!!! Looking forward to the Harbin episodes!!! Ahn Jung Geun's story made me tear up....Next week is not to be missed

2. [+1,257, -26] Fun episode ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The Harbin special is gonna be fun and heart-tugging. I can see it becoming the best special of season 3!

3. [+1,304, -63] I think Park Narae is really charming. I don't know what it is about her but the way Jung Joonyoung's acts around her makes my heart flutter

4. [+847, 32] Next week's episode is a must watch!! 1N is fun these days

5. [+684, -37] I've experienced training in sub zero temperatures, as low as -32 degrees. We even slept outside in those temperatures. That was such a good memory looking back at it

6. [+172, -3] The outfits remind me of Bigfoot ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+123, -1] Makes me so happy to see them popular in China too. Maknae seems good at Chinese Fighting 1N2D!!

8. [+119, -4] 1N2D's popularity in China is surprising especially Kim Jong MIn.


tv Report - Naver: '1N2D', Kim Jongmin's mind-boggling popularity in China, late-night warm welcome at the airport

1. [+4,238, -60] Jongmin and Kwangsoo, China is into gentle and cute babo charactersㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+2,538, -53] They're featuring Ahn Jung Geun story, I'm anticipating next week

3. [+1,582, -45] ㅋㅋThe class of a Top Excellence Award winner

4. [+438, -10] Kim Jongmin's concept is being clumsy but he's no ordinary guy. He survived and secured a seat in one of the country's best variety program for 7 years despite going through lineup changes. That's amazing of him

5. [+344, -4] Made me a bit sad seeing him carry the sunflower he received as present the whole time

6. [+299, -5] The word-forming game was really fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+286, -2] Ahn Jung Geun: I may be going to China but I will keep fighting for our country's independence...

8. [+283, -5] Yoo PD is a force to be reckoned with... Season 2 was a disappointment

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...