Wednesday 23 March 2016

KIM JONG MIN



http://goonggeumhani.tumblr.com/post/141446160707/200316-1n2d-kim-jongmin

[200316] 1N2D + Kim Jongmin

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/797101
  • [+849, -7] Kim Jongmin was really cool today.. Thank you to all the Independence Activists like Ahn Jung Geum… I won’t ever forget. Hooray for Korean Independence…
  • [+607, -8] So what if he stutters a bit and can’t speak well. He’s so cool and I have so much affection for him.. I love how he’s always so humble and friendly. It’d still be okay even if he were a bit less kind..♡ I personally thought he was the coolest today
  • [+568, -5] You’re cool, Kim Jongmin
  • [+495, -5] Jongminie Hyung looked the coolest today
  • [+331, -1] He was so cool… Today’s special made me think a lot.. I wish that every Korean citizen would watch this
  • [+246, -3] As Kim Jongmin-sshi said, this is basic stuff~ I hope for a Korea where knowing our history well is the basics.. I’ll work hard too~^^
http://tvcast.naver.com/v/797099
  • [+366, -3] Kim Jongmin started to look different to me from this point… He probably reads a lot of books normally.. My heart hurt throughout watching.. I won’t ever forget.. At that young age.. to even think of things like that makes me respect and feel grateful to Ahn Jung Geun
  • [+252, -3] Thanks for showing such a cool side of you, Jongmin Hyung
  • [+245, -3] I’m seeing Jongmin-sshi in a new light~
  • [+187, -2] Kim Jongmin is cool
  • [+180, -1] Don’t pretend to be a babo anymore.. You’re cool^^
  • [+175, -1] I didn’t think that Jongmin would know even his birthday.. He must be really interested in history
  • [+108, -1] I normally already really love, but now I love him even more.. You’re really cool ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...