Friday 7 December 2018

KOYOTE :VIDEO INTERVIEW















jongmin still talk his dream : when reached 60 years old want do dinner show with koyote member

Q :Nice to launch the YouTube channel

Baekga: I'm interested in these days, I'm looking for it. like to travel, taking pics and camping.
jongmin : I'm considering koyote Channel, I think about the various contents, and I aim for next year as soon as possible.

Q Is there anything I want to achieve this year?

Shinji : "The barriers of the charts are really high these days, so I want to be in the top 100. The goal of December is to meet fans with music most comfortable to listen to."
jongmin : "I'd like to be in 8th place.
Baekga = "Even only 50th, I'm happy even in the middle.

Q: Next year's goal. 2019
Shin = "I'm preparing my 20th anniversary album for February, with new song."
Baekga = "The first solo concert of koyote is getting closer and I hope to be able to do it next year."

For shinji number "20", I thought that every time when made an album, I was doing something like this again! In my position
, the members changed, the company changed and the manager changed and the crisis like that now it was over. I think I am very blessed now.

Q: greatest crisis?
baekga "Currently, we have our own agency, but before that, there was a lot of crisis due to conflict with the people. (their old company)

shinji added Now we have a sense of ownership because we have to decide something and solve things."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...