Sunday 8 December 2019

KIM JONGMIN : RATING 1N2D S4 EPISODE 01 15.7% -NO.1 FOR SUNDAY PROGRAM





“2 Days & 1 Night Season 4” Premiere Beats Out “My Ugly Duckling” To Achieve Highest Variety Ratings Of The Night

KBS 2TV’s “2 Days & 1 Night Season 4” kicked things off with a bang last night!
On December 8, the beloved reality show returned for its highly-anticipated fourth season, and despite a change in its time slot (the show now airs at 6:30 p.m. KST on Sundays), it premiered to the highest viewership ratings achieved by any variety show that night.
According to Nielsen Korea, the first episode of “2 Days & 1 Night Season 4” scored average nationwide ratings of 12.5 percent and 15.7 percent for its two parts, easily beating the other programs airing during the same time slot.
MBC’s “The King of Mask Singer,” which also changed time slots this week (it now airs at 6:10 p.m. KST) to overlap with “2 Days & 1 Night Season 4,” scored average ratings of 6.4 percent and 8.3 percent. SBS’s “Master in the House,” which airs at 6:25 p.m. KST, scored average ratings of 4.9 percent and 6.7 percent for the night.
SBS’s “My Ugly Duckling,” which has enjoyed a long and seemingly unbeatable run as the most-watched variety show of Sunday nights, fell slightly short last night with average ratings of 13.8 percent, 15.1 percent, and 14.8 percent for its three parts.
Which of these variety shows are you watching? Let us know in the comments below!


==================================

Yeon Jung Hoon Reveals His Wife Han Ga In’s Reaction To His Joining “2 Days & 1 Night”

Yeon Jung Hoon talked about his wife Han Ga In on the highly-anticipated premiere of “2 Days & 1 Night Season 4”!
On the December 8 episode of the KBS variety show, the members set off on their first trip together and bonded while talking about how they had joined the cast.
During their car ride, Kim Jong Min said, “I was shocked when I saw the article about Yeon Jung Hoon [joining the cast]. How did it happen?” The actor replied, “I’d been wanting to appear on variety shows for a while,” and the other members reacted with surprise. DinDin joked, “Oh, but the shows didn’t cast you.”
Moon Se Yoon asked, “How did [Han Ga In] respond?” and Yeon Jung Hoon replied, “She told me to do it, of course. My wife is the one who first suggested that I try my hand at variety shows.”
2-Days-1-Night2.jpg
Moon Se Yoon later asked Kim Jong Min, “Which of the new members do you think will see the most benefit from appearing on ‘2 Days & 1 Night’?” Kim Jong Min answered, “Kim Seon Ho.”
When asked about how he had ended up appearing on the show, Kim Seon Ho explained, “When I received the offer, I was worried because I wasn’t sure if I could do a good job. But I thought it’d be fun, and I was a fan of the show. So I asked the staff about the other members, but they wouldn’t tell me [who else was appearing] up until the very end.”
Moon Se Yoon then made everyone laugh by joking, “So by the time you saw the other members, it was already too late for you to back out.”


===================================

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...