Saturday 9 October 2021

KOYOTE 9/10/2021

 

9/10/2021

Today we are together # Koyote # Kim Jongmin # Shinji # Baekga



https://www.instagram.com/p/CUzZmKdBQLG/




Baekga on sbs radio 'cultwo show'DJ guest [every Friday]

how much you lost during the week," said one listener,

Baekga replies "he didn't have time to lose this week. I was preparing for Koyote's new album, so I recorded and filmed a music video. And I was busy with filming the album jacket,” he explained.

When DJ Kim Tae-gyun asked, "Is this Koyote single album ?", Baek Ga said, "We keep releasing singles song to save money. We are not in a situation to release a regular album or a mini album right now. . You don't know how grateful I am to be able to maintain it."

"I take all the photos for Koyote's album. That's how we can reduce our company's expenses. We do everything b. This time, Shinji wrote the lyrics Kim taekyun ask " When is the soundtrack coming out?", Paekga replied, "I don't know. I'll ask Shinji," and laughed

And how with title? . It's probably ''표정" , and another guest DJ Park Seonggwang said, "I'll ask Shinji. If it's a different title, it'll be funny." He replied with laughter


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...