Friday 9 February 2024

Handwritten Lunar New Year greeting card From Koyote member FEBRUARY 2024 BLUE DRAGON

 


SHINJI
to all Taeduri
I hope you will be with Koyote in Gapjin 2024 as well.
# Gapjin = Blue Dragon
Happy New Year
I hope this year will be more valuable than previous year
Have a fun and happy holiday
Let’s run together in 2024!♡




KIM JONGMIN
to Taeduri
Always supporting me
Everyone, this is leader Kim Jong-min.
It's already 2024. Wow, it goes by so quickly. I'm always thankful. I hope 2024 will be blessed and receive the energy of the blue dragon!
Let’s run together on this Blue Dragon Island~
Hwaiting



BAEKGA
Hello, this is Baekga.
Happy New Year 2024
Stay healthy and grow older together
pass the time
I am always grateful and thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...