Friday 12 August 2011

Shinji 20110812- why shinji cry?

http://news.nate.com/view/20110812n09773

Shinji  appear in show 'Love Song' -tvn. (last week kjm  also appear in the show)...Shinji speak about first time returned with all member Koyote -5 years-
2009- Baekga serving military - October 2009 and diagnosed with brain tumor in December 2009 during his services.Baekga received surgery -to remove tumor -January 2010( KJM return from service military -December 2009). Baekga  ha been resting and not join activities music Koyote- (becoz still recovery-)
 Shinji and Kim Jong min have been active as a two-member group(single album -UGLY -2010, and Kim Jong min also had his first solo activities since his debut earlier this year( April 2011).

Recording for the new Album Single brought had Shinji remember the good time when it was the three of them in the recording studio together. Tearing up, she said, "The three of us have gone through a lot of hardship. "We're family now."....KJM with joke


more news shinji talk about shaking hand- solo artist-( in show love song-tvn-
http://news.nate.com/view/20110813n03203?mid=e0101




Shin Ji talked -I was into a serious slump when I was working as a solo artist.....
When other two members of Koyote, Jongmin and BaekGa,not able to perform with Shinji becoz of the military service and  brain tumor, Shin Ji decided to return as a solo artist- popular song Sunny day in this album...
But Shinji shocked fans by shaking  hand a lot on her first solo stage(you can see this video SungJe Feat. ShinJi (Koyote)- Thought Love Was Allowed  -I felt as if I was left all alone in this world,waiting room has not even entered the car I was less talkative too," said Shinji 
I felt really burdened singing a ballad because everybody(fans) was looking at me ....after that   3 month shinji not out of the house and crying every day with light off...becoz i love singing....(you can see video- Shinji Trauma-sorry i can't give link  becoz sbs blocked this video)
Shinji said 'hurt me the most  becoz fans/netizen rumors comment  that I was shaking because of wrong diet medication and alcohol. I really hated people this time....
MC  asked how to overcome the slump 'Shinji said
I looked back at myself. I was very confident and happy when I debuted - see video
and thought it would go back into the past... I'm now going up step by step from the ground showing she expectations   for new  album with Koyote....
In Five years, Shinji, Kim Jong min, baekga  -Koyote- came together August18th a new mini-album song 'Good Good Time' (Good good time) to be a comeback.







- i hope i found this video... (^_^). cant wait koyote comeback stage music... i really miss Koyote in show....



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...