Saturday 26 December 2015

Kim Jong Min reveals his heartaches"I didn't get an award for 9 years"



http://jongminkoyote.blogspot.com/2015/12/261215-2015-kbs-entertainment-awards.html

==================
http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/12/2015-kbs-entertainment-awards.html

Kim Jong Min "Thank you very much. At first, I thought I was just a singer but one day, I thought I was so good at variety. After not getting any award for 8-9 years, I asked myself, "Is variety not for me too?". When I shifted my focus to singing, that's when I finally got an award. This is only possible thanks to journalists and netizens. Thank you so much"

Newsen - Nate: Kim Jong Min reveals his heartaches"I didn't get an award for 9 years"

1. [+771, -12] Too harsh of them to not give him an award these past 9 years. He's been with 1N2D for such a long time

2. [+715, -8] He deserves it. I can't believe he didn't get an award for 8-9 years. He's been in the show the longest and he's got good variety skills.. I teared up when he finally won something. Kim Jong Min-ssi, a big congratulations to you^^

3. [+575, -27] Kim Jong Min deserves it... Park Myung Soo doesn't

4. [+33, 0] In all honesty, he deserves that award ㅋㅋㅋHe's so funny in 1N2D

5. [+25, 0] And here I am thinking he won 3 awards so far these past 9 years

6. [+23, -1] Kim Jong Min-ssi, hwaiting. Your suffering has ended. I look forward to you in variety shows. Even if being a singer is now a sideline job, I hope you continue to promote. I miss Koyote

7. [+19, -1] What did Park Myung Soo do to get an award?

-------------------------

7. [+3,085, -145] Congratulations to Kim Jong Min for winning the Top Excellence Award. It was really touching ㅠㅠHe stammered out of nervousness but that was the most sincere acceptance speech of the night

--------------------------
Newsen - Nate: Kim Joo Hyuk who was hiding, makes a surprise appearance during his acceptance speech "I was in a hurry to get here"

1. [+725, -15] Omo. Gutaeng hyung, congrats on winning an award~ I'm surprised that he still gets lots of mentions even though he left the show ♡ You must come back as a morning angel!!

2. [+646, -20] Jong Min hyung looked truly shockedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He didn't get there early but it would be strange if he completely skipped out

3. [+545, -24] Long time no see Gutaeng oppa~ Congrats. Be happy!

4. [+50, -2] Kim Jong Min: Oh? Hyung, you're here? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThat was so funny

5. [+41, -3] Gutaeng hyung is awesome~ He looked dapper. As expected of an actor

6. [+31, -5] I laughed so hard during this part ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋ

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...