Monday 28 December 2015

Kim Jong Min Wins Entertainment Award for the First Time in 9 Years


1st time mean 1st he win award under 1N2D PROGRAM....  ......


-----------------------------------


http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/26/kim-jong-min-wins-entertainment-award-for-the-first-time-in-9-years/


Kim Jong Min is ending 2015 with a big bang, winning the KBS Entertainment Award in the Show/Entertainment category along with Park Myung Soo. This is the first time he has won an award in nine years!

Kim Jong Min said in his acceptance speech, “I am so grateful. At first, I thought I would just make my career being a singer, but people told me that I was talented in entertainment. I changed careers, but I have not won any awards for nine years. I was actually singing again because I thought entertainment was not for me, but I finally won.” He ended by thanking netizens and reporters.

Source (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...