Tuesday 7 June 2016

[060616] Kim Jongmin On Please Take Care Of My Fridge by goonggeumhani






http://goonggeumhani.tumblr.com/post/145596315032/060616-kim-jongmin-on-please-take-care-of-my

--------------------------------------
  • [+1360, -13] Kim Jongmin ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The fact that he’s really honest is written all over his face ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If it doesn’t match his tastebuds, he won’t say it’s delicious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It’s good that he’s honest
  • [+592, -11] Ah, Kim Jongmin is so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+481, -5] Ramen is the most delicious when you eat it your own way
  • [+407, -6] Kim Jongmin-sshi is so pure and fun!!
  • [+198, -3] This is probably the first time having such a honest guest ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He’s trying to be polite by saying it’s fine even though it doesn’t match his tastebuds, but he’s not fake about it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+204, -6] Lee Yeonbok-nim’s really does look delicious
  • [+161, -3] Kim Jongmin is so pure and he always has a smile on his face, so I laugh just looking at him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He’s cute
  • [+155, -3] He face already tells you all you need to know ㅋㅋㅋㅋ As soon as he ate Lee Yeonbok Chef-nim’s, he had a big smile and said ‘It’s delicious’ for the first time… ㅋㅋ I’m curious about Jeon Today Too (/Today’s Challenge - it’s a pun!)
  • [+137, -3] Kim Jongmin expresses taste with his body ㅋ 
  • [+114, -4] Kim Jongmin’s honesty is not hateful - he’s jjang!!♡
  • [+69, -3] I love Kim Jongmin so much~ It seems like everything Kim Jongmin is on is fun^^
  • [+1252, -15] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ When he said the they can’t sing without Shinji and when he’s expressing the taste of the food - it’s even more funny because he’s honest ㅋㅋ I like how brightly he laughs too  ㅎㅎ
  • [+851, -11] It’s even more funny because Kim Jongmin is honest about the taste of the food ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+784, -14] I don’t know whether Kim Jongmin is for real or if it’s just a character, but I love him so much ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+635, -16] I really love Kim Jongmin ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+189, -6] Kim Jongmin may appear like that, but during Koyote activities, he was on the good-looking side, and his parts are hard to sing, but he does it well.
  • [+170, -1] He said he wasn’t going to say that anything is delicious out of fairness, but he immediately said Lee Yeonbok’s dish was delicious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+115, -2] What’s impressive about Kim Jongmin is that even though he looks lacking on shows, he hasn’t once had a single scandal in his 20 years as a celebrity. He manages himself so well.
  • [+79, -3] I don’t know his personality in real-life, but I like how Kim Jongmin’s expressions are so bright
“Without Shinji, it’s not Koyote. Without me, it’s still Koyote.”
  • [+1813, -18] Ah, Kim Jongmin is so cute nowadays…
  • [+1466, -11] I love seeing their friendship. Shinji has refreshing vocals.
  • [+840, -13] Kim Jongmin-sshi, do well~~ㅎ
  • [+770, -9] I love Kim Jongmin ㅋㅋㅋ Koyote is jjang too
  • [+172, -1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope Kim Jongmin goes a long time like this. I hope you speak and act carefully so that I can keep seeing you on shows~
  • [+164, -0] But everyone, do you know this?? Koyote’s leader is Kim Jongmin, not Shinji
  • [+168, -3] It’s true that Koyote can’t do without Shinji ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He’s honest ㅋㅋ
  • [+131, -1] It’s so nice to listen to Koyote’s songs even now ㅜ Shinji’s vocals are so refreshing ㅎ I hope the Koyote members would do a variety show within themselves ㅎ
  • [+118, -0] Koyote can’t do without Kim Jongmin-sshi either. I support you
  • [+113, -1] Kim Jongmin’s variety sense is still alive ㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+2880, -18] Kim Jongmin is sincere and upright…. There aren’t a lot of celebrities that have gone a long time without any scandals like Kim Jongmin has
  • [+2709, -22] The way I see it, isn’t it because Jongmin is the centre of it all? In 1N2D too, seeing as how he was the only one that remained, he’s definitely not a babo
  • [+1808, -11] Koyote has to have Kim Jongmin and Shinji. I hope you comeback with a good song.
  • [+1570, -13] Kim Jongmin is just a babo concept, he’s definitely not a babo. He’s really a good person^^
  • [+1210, =12] Ah, I love Koyote so much ㅋㅋ Hurry and release another album, Leader-nim ㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+1078, -6] It’s already been 19 years….
  • [+625, -9] Koyote, God Jongmin Fighting


--------------------------------





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...