Monday 20 June 2016

SHINJI ON TV Chosun 'Pumpkin Seed " 160621







SHINJI shared story abt kim jong min ... Kim Jong-min  koyote members who help her  in difficult times, and moved to shed tears.
Shinji expressed members of Kim Jong-min and baekga  gratitude, she said:. "Koyote reason why there are today becoz  the blessing of other members ++   I was the only girl, so they  all try to tie &  take care of me. All things are  me (shinji ) in  first. I really appreciate them. "



Shinji   thinking back to the past, :. "Because the stage fright, I had 3 years only rest  at home, the only brother still in touch  & comfort me  is a kim jong min ,  he said  would wait until I recovered .then, Shin Ji also revealed.: "At that time I had no income, he send the money for three years had passed, so I decided to cheer up."


--------------------------------------------------





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...