Friday 29 September 2017

KIM JONG MIN : KBS CHUSEOK : PREVIEW 1% FRIENDSHIP 5 OCTOBER 2017 & 2ND PREVIEW Let Me Stay For One Night" 9 OCTOBER 2017





'1% friendship' is a reality arts program where two conflicting people meet each other, spend the day together, share their daily life and build friendships. "1% of friendship" will be broadcast on Thursday, October 5 at 5:50 pm . "1 night and 2 days" is a history genius, Kim Jong Min and Korean history teacher Min Seok..
Kim Jong-min, who received a high score of 90 points from the history teacher Min Seok, conducted an interview that consistently laughed with humility and innocence. In particular, he called the Korean history teacher Sulmin Seok as his teacher and expressed his respect ...
Kim Jong-min, who finished recording the pilot program 'Friendship of 1%', said, "1% friendship" very different from other performances. The relationship between man and man is the most important, and it is difficult to understand each other.I am most curious as to whether Mr. Bae cheol soo will continue if this program becomes regular. "
. He meet lecturer l MinSeok go to Namhansanseong through' 1% friendship '. "He reproduced the things that were there, so he came to my head like a movie. The film 'Namhansanseong' is expected to be released this time. I wonder if the characters and roles are right. It was good to teach the history related to Namhansanseong in a fun way.
I know that Mr. gave me score of 90 .. In fact, my history score seems to be about 35 points. The rest is bubbles. I seem to have looked pretty because I am interested. My knowledge is only 20 points and 30 points. Thank you so much for appreciating what you are interested in. "
Q would be eligible for KBS GRAND Entertainment AWARD for the second year in a row??
There is 0 percent. "I am so grateful that I received the GRAND AWARD once in my life. I do not think about it anymore.
Kim Jong-min, who wishes 1 % Fienship to be a regular When it comes to regular program , I will give you an interesting history lecture together with Minseok. It would be nice to publish it on the internet like V app. By the way, I'll tell you soon, "he laughed.
Finally, Kim Jong-min, who says that he have work except Chuseok day, , "I want to be with my family
happy chuseok to viewers
I hope you will enjoy your holiday with your family. The10day holiday seems to be long, but it is not really long either. I would like you to have fun with your family. "











171005 1%우정 예고


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJobGhrv_ko

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/914022013156564993





=======================================



















171009 하룻밤만재워줘 예고



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8Zfp-TYIq4













No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...