Tuesday 16 October 2012

’1N2D’ Choi Jae Hyung PD’s trust in Kim Jong Min even in tough times

Kpopfever



Kim Jong Min and ‘1 Night 2 DaysPD Choi Jae Hyun showed the trust they have in each other.


Choi Jae Hyung PD appeared as a surprise guest on the October 16th installment of KBS 2TV’s ‘Kim Seung Woo’s Seungseung Jang Gu’ (aka, ‘Win Win’).

Choi PD said, “When ’1 Night 2 Days Season 2′ was being organized, I thought that Kim Jong Min should obviously stay. So I just wrapped it up by texting once ‘Jong Min, you’re gonna stay on, right?’ I did hear that Kim Jong Min was in a slump but I didn’t worry about it because I knew Kim Jong Min as a person for over 10 years.”

However, Choi PD also shared some things Kim Jong Min might improve upon his great feel for variety. Choi PD said, “There are times he just runs by himself too much. He needs to ease off a little to go together with the members.”

Kim Jong Min explained himself remembering when he had returned after serving his military duties and could not adjust to ’1 Night 2 Days’, “I work hard thinking of when I was lacking” and brought laughter to the viewers.

Image: ‘Kim Seung Woo’s Seungseung Jang Gu’
Source: NewsEN via Nate



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...