Wednesday 17 October 2012

Kim Jong Min recalls a time when he severely injured his head

 allkpop

Kim Jong Min featured as a guest on the October 16th episode of KBS 2TV‘s ‘Win Win‘ and shocked viewers by revealing that he once suffered a serious injury to the head.

Kim Jong Min revealed, “I always loved jumping down from things. But then one day, I fell from the place I always used to jump down from for the first time. I fell on my chin. Then I hit the back of my head. My teeth became all broken and and I injured my head. So much blood was pouring out that everyone thought I would die.”

He continued, “I was unconscious for two days but I have no memory of it whatsoever. it feels like I died and came back to life. I can still feel the spot on my scalp. Before my concussion, I was the type to study hard. But afterwards, I lost all determination in life. I was just numb.”

The singer surprised everyone on set with his story and had the audience and MCs remarking how fortunate he was to have recovered well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...