Tuesday 16 October 2012

Kim Jong Min opens up about his past on ‘Win Win’

allkpop

Koyote‘s Kim Jong Min talked about the difficult times he and his family faced on the latest episode of ‘Win Win‘.

Kim Jong Min revealed, ”In my second year of high school, my father, who was a taxi driver, passed away suddenly due to an unfortunate accident.

He continued, “His sudden death was a huge shock and I cried for several days and nights. 


Everything was like a dream and I felt despair.” “I suddenly became the head of my family so I didn’t know how to lead the family and was at a loss about what to do. I took on many odd end jobs including working at a calendar factory and a clock factory,” 

 he said and revealed that becoming a dancer was one of the jobs he fell into to help make money for his family.


MC Lee Soo Geun, who Kim Jong Min has known for a while through ‘1 Night and 2 Days‘, said, “I’m finding out many things for the first time about Kim Jong Min.

 in win win .. part 3 and part 4 

-------------------------------------

 put old  video before kjm army in come to play 
kjm cry talk  about his dad 
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YrpSBISLnI

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...