Thursday 12 February 2015

PLEASE VOTE KIM JONG MIN + KIM DOHWAN (2) : updated no.1 again


totallyjongmin fan voting at night
where  kim jong min back no.1 .. thank you everyone ...





================

today since this afternoon jongmin no.2  maybe so many know abt this vote been promoted by official  twitter  kbs abt this voting
here
for those  using computer you can vote many times -- where you need after vote ( refersh)   .... go to option > cookies  > and try seacrh this site -- news kbs  - remove abt newskbs - vote  and refersh voting again ....

2 comments:

  1. I vote from my phone and laptop and my brothers ipads and my mom phone Hahahah now Im voting from all my family phons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does anyone know when it will be closed?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...