Wednesday 10 February 2016

1N2D Going To Harbin, China Next Week


Harbin is the place where a Korean Independence Activist, Ahn Joong Geun, shot Japanese Prime Minister, Ito Hirobumi.
  • [+565, -14] Daebak!! I’ll watch it. Cheers for Korean Independence
  • [+459, -23] Wah, I’m looking forward to it. I hope Yoo PD doesn’t work them too hard ㅋ
  • [+318, -11] Such a great idea ⭐⭐
  • [+237, -9] Go and cheer for Korean Independence
  • [+55, -2] It seems like it’s a good pupose!!!
  • [+49, -2] Daebak!!!!!! They’re going overseas. It seems like it’ll be a meaningful special. I’ll watch!!!!! 1N2D is so fun. Cheers for Korean Independence
Yoo PD: “The members will be be leaving for Harbin, China on the 17th. We wanted to have it so that the members leave without knowing anything at all, so it’s a shame the it was reported in advance. … Right now in our country, Winter is ending, but Harbin is still really cold. … I went to survey it myself personally, and Harbin is still minus thirty degrees. Since the members know know about this already, if there’s one thing that I want to ask of the members, it’s that they prepare themselves well. The staff are really preparing themselves.”
  • [+950, -13] Journalists, please stop making spoilers. Anyways, I’m looking forward to this meaningful special!!
  • [+518, -11] Minus 30 degrees ㅋㅋㅋ Looking forward to it
  • [+397, -13] Wah ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Members, have strength…
  • [+336, -11] I’m already looking forward to it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

http://goonggeumhani.tumblr.com/post/139092559687/100216-1n2d-going-to-harbin-china-next-week

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...