Thursday 7 July 2016

Interview WITH PD 1N2D


PLEASE support PD ii-yong and wish PD Yoo speed recovery ...







http://goonggeumhani.tumblr.com/post/147061923127/060716-yoo-pd-interview

You have a health problem?“It’s not to the point where I have to go to a hospital right away or anything. I got a health checkup and the results said that it won’t be good if I keep getting stressed. Normally with 1N2D, your sleep and meals aren’t guaranteed. If you’re not healthy, you can’t make it through. The way I see it, Na Yeongseok Sunbae is really healthy.”
Were you getting pressured because of what you uploaded on SNS?“That rumour is a shame for the company. The company was being considerate towards me because I asked if there was a way to reduce my 1N2D load, but it ended up seeming like I was getting pressured by them. My position aside, I feel sorry towards them on a human level. If I were to clearly say it, I’m a hoobae that receives so much affection to the point that it’s not deserved.”
What’s your role in 1N2D from now on?“From now on, I’m going to be the one with the most power of the 1N2D team members. Since I’m not at filming, my burdens have decreased a bit, and I’ll be contributing to the ideas and helping with the editing. The person with the authority and responsibility on set will be Yoo Ilyong PD. I don’t think that there should be two PDs in charge on set.”
Last words?
“I hope that the viewers know that the fun of 1N2D was never the result of one person’s talents. Our show is not one that can be lead by a single person alone. It’s not a 1N2D made by one person’s wit or talent. The show that it is today is not the result of a person, but a team.”
“There were some talks of a main PD switch since last year. … I know how burdensome it is to be in charge of the show. Yoo Ilyong PD is having a hard time right now. He’s a hoobae I care for, so I’m feeling sorry for him. I gained 3kg, but Yoo Ilyong PD lost 8kg. I feel bad for him.”
“[Yoo Ilyong PD and I] have worked together for about a year and half. The thing I was always jealous of is that he’s better looking than me.”
“Since [my health] is a private matter, there are things that I don’t want to talk about. I haven’t gotten married yet. … We were so busy with the show last year that I kept on pushing back my health checkup. I’m not unwell, but there are things that I have to be careful about.”
“I haven’t been [a producer] before, so I don’t know what they do. I’m called the producer, but it seems like I’ll half be Yoo Ilyong PD’s mentor and half play a supporting role. … I’m honestly conflicted [about not being the main PD anymore]. Won’t there be both good and bad points? If I’m with Yoo Ilyong PD, then he can depend on me, and we could totally feed of one another… Honestly, if you want to leave, you can leave anytime. But if you leave once, you can’t come back.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...