Wednesday 27 March 2019

Kim Jong Min Speaks About Indefinite Hiatus Of “2 Days & 1 Night”




https://www.soompi.com/article/1313239wpp/kim-jong-min-speaks-about-indefinite-hiatus-of-2-days-1-night


Kim Jong Min Speaks About Indefinite Hiatus Of “2 Days & 1 Night”


Kim Jong Min talked about “2 Days & 1 Night” and the show’s indefinite hiatus.

On March 27, the Koyote member attended a press conference for upcoming Channel A variety show “Earthling Live” (literal title), where he talked about “2 Days & 1 Night.”

When asked about the show and its future, Kim Jong Min shared, “I don’t really know much about ‘2 Days & 1 Night’ (when it will continue broadcasting, possibility of cancelation, etc.). My heart is heavy. I’m not very good at talking, so I’m afraid I’ll cause harm to someone [if I say something]. I haven’t spoken with the production staff yet, so I don’t know what will happen. I’m sorry. I don’t know if this answered your question.”

Following Jung Joon Young’s ongoing chatroom and hidden camera controversy, “2 Days & 1 Night” halted broadcasts and production. Since then, Jung Joon Young has been placed under arrest and is currently in a detention center. Fellow “2 Days & 1 Night” members Cha Tae Hyun and Kim Joon Ho were also swept up in controversy after it was revealed through Jung Joon Young’s phone that the two participated in illegal betting over a game of golf.

Source (1)

=========================================================

On March 27, the cast and crew of Channel A's newest variety program 'Earthian Live' including Park Joon HyungLee Sang MinHaHaKim Jong Min, and Ahn Hyun Mo attended the show's premiere press conference.
During this press conference, Kim Jong Min received a question regarding his KBS2 program '1 Night, 2 Days', which recently announced an indefinite hiatus. About the show's hiatus, Kim Jong Min shared,"About '1 Night, 2 Days', I honestly don't know myself. There is a part of me that has a heavy heart. Because I do not talk about things much, I'm afraid of inflicting damage to others. For now, I have not discussed anything with the [1 Night, 2 Days] staff. I do not know what will happen [to the show] at this time." 

Meanwhile, 'Earthian Live' is a talk show where the cast watches video contents from various countries around the world and communicates with contents creators from various nations. It premieres on March 29 at 9:30 PM KST.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/03/kim-jong-min-gives-his-thoughts-on-the-hiatus-of-1-night-2-days





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...