Saturday 21 September 2024

KIM JONG MIN & SOLBI

 


Kim Jong Min says he plans to marry his girlfriend next year.


The singer previously opened up about his girlfriend for the first time last month, and he shared more details on the September 20th episode of the YouTube channel 'Shibang Solbi'. Kim Jong Min shared he's been dating his girlfriend, who's 11 years his junior, for 2 years. When asked when they're getting married, Kim Jong Min responded, "If I make plans, I'll let you know in advance. Not this year, but sometime next year."


He further revealed, "She really likes me. It feels like I'm being loved. She's very practical and gives me realistic advice. Even though she's younger, she feels like an older sister," adding that she's the CEO of a business.


Stay tuned for updates on Kim Jong Min. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...